You have created extension fields in Fixed Asset General Information. But you cannot see them in the extended migration template.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
You already have the extension fields in General Tab of Fixed Asset.
- Go to the Fixed Assets work center.
- Select the Fixed Assets view.
- Select the Fixed Assets.
- Open any fixed asset.
- You can see the extension fields you have created.
And you can download extended migration template of fixed asset.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project name and click on Open Activity List button.
- On the Fine-Tune chevron search for the Perform Data Extraction activity and open it.
- Select Download migration templates tittle.
- Search for the Fixed Assets (extended) Migration Object, and click on Download.
The excel template will open. However, on the tab Master Data you are not able to see the new fields created on the Fixed Asset screen.
Only extension fields in the General Data section of the Basic Data will be added to extended migration template of fixed asset.
You have to add the extension fields for the fixed asset in adaption mode to the General Data section of the Basic Data instead of other sections, such as the Detail Assignment section.
Fixed Asset Migration, Extension Fields, 固定资产迁移，扩展字段 , KBA , SRD-FIN-FA , Fixed Assets , How To