You work with quality inspection in EWM. Inspection reference remains on stock after QI decision is complete or QI document/inspection lot is cancelled or archived. This could prevent GI or posting change for the stock.
Examples of error messages due to remaining QI reference:
- No authorization for activity Change (02) for the inspection document (QIE_INSP_DOCUMENT013)
- Stock inspection document cannot be read - Posting not possible (/SCWM/GM078)
- Stock is in quality inspection - Issue posting not possible (/SCWM/GM077)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management - Quality Management (SCM-EWM-QM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management - Goods Movement (SCM-EWM-GM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management - Goods Movements (GR/GI/Reversal/Posting Change) (SCM-EWM-DLP-BF-GM)
SAP Extended Warehouse Management all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions
Quality Inspection, inspection ID, INSPID, goods issue not possible, GI, posting change not possible, PC, /SCWM/CHM_LOG, /SCWM/GM 078, QIE_INSP_DOCUMENT 013 , KBA , SCM-EWM-QM , Quality Management , SCM-EWM-GM , Goods Movements , SCM-EWM-DLP-BF-GM , Goods Movements (GR/GI/Reversal/Posting Change) , SCM-EWM-MON-CHM , Check-Monitor , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.