You have developed custom UI components and enabled them for Offline, however not all EventHandler Operations are executed as expected.
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- You have an Add-On Solution.
- You have developed UI components for an offline-enabled Business Object.
- You have enabled the UI components for offline use.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into the tenant using the offline link or in the mobile application.
- Click the sync button and wait for completion.
- In the user menu, select Go Offline.
- Open the UI component affected and perform the steps to execute the EventHandler as you would online.
The Operation name is not unique within the EventHandler. The name is used in the offline runtime as a key mapping and so the Operation is overwritten if there is a second Operation with the same name.
The Operation name should be unique.
PDI, SDK, Event, Handler, Controller, UI Designer, EC , KBA , AP-RC-MOB-OFL-RT , Offline Runtime , AP-RC-UIF-DT , UI Framework Designtime , Problem
SAP Cloud Applications Studio all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions