- After creating a definition of a scope in "Ownership Manager" for a specific Category/Time/Groups , it is expected to see the structure in "Consolidation Monitor" together with statuses, on same Category/Time/Groups selection.
However, the "Consolidation Monitor" keeps displaying "No Data".
- Lite and Full Optimization were performed, but the issue still occurs
- Consolidation-type models with the following mandatory dimensions are set correctly for Consolidation Monitor :
[A - Account]
[C - Category]
[D - Audit]
[E - Entity]
[G - Gropus]
[R - Currency]
[S - SubTable]
[T - Time]
- As this is an environment migrated from BPC MS 10.0 to 10.1, migration steps were done to enable the Consolidation Monitor in existing environments (SAP BPC Server Manager > Environment > Migrate environment)
- From Security > Task Profiles > [Task file] > Modify Task Profile > Profile Tasks, 'Consolidations' > 'View Consolidation Monitor' had been added for users.
- With the standard EnvironmentShell, using the same configuration, Consolidation Monitor can display data correctly.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Microsoft platform version 10.1 onwards including Support Packages
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for Microsoft
tblCMTasks, No data, Consolidation Monitor , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.