- An alternative unit of measure other than the base unit is used in components maintenance (or BOM) during production order creation.
- During goods issue against the production order via MIGO, it is observed system proposes a different quantity than the one from order.
- In cases where the alternative UoM does not allow decimal places as configured in CUNI, it is also observed in MIGO the quantity contains decimal places.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
CO03, COGI, AUFK, AFPO, CO11N, MIGO_GO, MIGO_GI, BAPI, MENGE, BDMNG, MM03, T006, MATNR , KBA , MM-IM-GI , Goods Issue and Return Delivery , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.