- When maintaining contact address only phone or mobile number can be entered, but not both.
- If you enter a mobile number, the phone number disappears and vice versa.
- Default Communication Entry is changed without the user making this change
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
mobile phone number, e-mail, disappears, CRM Web UI, address field, default communication entry , KBA , CRM-MD-BP , Business Partners , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.