You want to know how to activate the new 2108 feature MS Teams Integration in Cloud for Customer.
SAP Cloud for Customer
MS Teams integration is a pre-packaged integration with SAP and Microsoft.
It can be activated by performing the following steps:
- Go to Business Configuration → Implementation Projects.
- Open the Active Project → Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Step 4: Questions.
- Expand the section: Sales.
- Click on Activity Management.
- Enable the question "Do you want to enable Microsoft Teams Integration?".
- Enable the question "Do you want to enable appointment for Microsoft Team collaboration by default?".
- Enable the question "Do you want to add reference object as part of Microsoft Teams meeting request?".
- Save the Changes.
- Login to your Microsoft Teams Admin Center
- From the home page, expand the navigation menu and go to Teams apps → Manage apps
- Search and select the SAP Sales and Service Core app from the list.
- Click Allow. A new window opens and click allow again.
- Now, go to Administrator work center → General Settings in C4C
- Under Microsoft Teams, click Enable Microsoft Teams integration. This redirects to the Microsoft Teams authentication page.
- Sign in with your Microsoft 365 username and password.
- Grant consent for Microsoft Teams integration in the pop-up that is shown.
When you try creating a new Appointment now, you will see a switch to use Microsoft Teams Collaboration.
MS Teams, Integration, Sales, Appointment, Service, Teams, Microsoft, C4C, Meeting , KBA , ms teams , appointment , microsoft , integration , LOD-CRM-TMS , Microsoft Teams Collaboration Channel , LOD-CRM-GW , Groupware , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To