- Since LDC 3.1, SAP BusinessObjects Live Data Connect supports Web Intelligence documents as a data source, but you still can only see universes as data sourece but not Webi documents.
- Web Intelligence documents are not available or visible as data source in LDC
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.
- SAP BusinessObjects Live Data Connect (LDC) version 3.1 or later
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure SAP BusinessObjects Live Data Connect (LDC) version 3.1 or later as per Product Guide
- Successfully establish the Live Connection
- Create a model based on above Live Connection
- Only Universes are listed in the Data Source. No Web Intelligence documents is listed as Data Source.
Only Web Intelligence documents assigned to the category defined in the property boe.webi.category.cuid of configuration file ldc.properties would show as LDC data source.
- Create a category for LDC on BI Platform ( CMC > Categories > New > Category > provide any name for the category )
- Right-click the newly created category > Properties > Note down the CUID value of the category
- Assign all Web Intelligence documents that you would like to see as LDC Data Source to this category ( CMC or BI Launchpad > right-click the WEBI document > Categories > select the above newly created category for LDC )
- In LDC configuration file ldc.properties, set the property value of boe.webi.category.cuid to CUID value from above step
- Save ldc.properties and start LDC
- Now you will see these Web Intelligence documents assigned to the category as well as universe as Data Source in the model.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped; hidden , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC-UNV , SAC Live Data Connection Universe , Problem