- Users only use BPC Microsoft with EPM Add-in report
- For one specific report, each time loading it, EPM Add-in keeps loading both connections, the BPC Netweaver and Microsoft connections
- When going EPM > "Report connections", we can see the BPC Netweaver connection in the list, but we cannot delete this wrong connection
- When checking connections.xml file, the BPC Netweaver connection does not exist
- Because of this BPC Netweaver connection, when opening this report, EPM Add-in keeps asking for a user name and password for this connection and when cancelling, it takes time to refresh.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Microsoft platform version 10.x onwards including Support Packages
- SAP EPM Excel Add-in version 10 onwards including Support Packages
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for Microsoft
KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.