- From EPM for Package Link, there are two packages run in this Link :
- When the package link is run, the first package is successful but the second raises an Abort status.
- If the packages are run independently one after the other in the same order with the same selection, they are both successful.
- A new package link with the same packages included in the same order also fails at the same point.
- Inclusion of a new package in between these two to activate all requests in the model aDSO still fails on the YYAdminFullCalc package.
- Although not the requirement including an alternative package (‘ZZCalc WIP’) as the first one in the link followed by YYAdminFullCalc is successful.
- From SM37, there are errors :
BPC_PLK00O2SXST2DLDHKGNCZQD7PTJH BPC_SERVICE Canceled
NO_MORE_SPACE: Can not create MTE: no more space: no more MESSAGE_CONTAINER slots available
Init. group parallel_generators not possible as another group is already init. BT 859
Job canceled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE 00 564
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Netweaver platform version 11.1 FOR SAP BW/4HANA onwards including Support Packages
- BW4CONT 200 0006 SAP BW4 HANA Content Addon
- DW4CORE 200 0007 DATA Warehouse
- BPC4HANA 200 0006 BPC/4HANA
- BW4HANA 200 SP7 (12/2020) SAP BW/4HANA 2.0
BW4_FLP_NOTIF_PROVIDER, ZBPC_RUNLOGIC_PH, paralllel_generators, BT 859, Init. group paralllel_generators, Abort Status , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.