- The Time off engagement card (Time for a break ) that reminds users of Employee Central Time Off to take vacation regularly is not appearing anymore.
- The Time off homepage card should show up if all of the following criteria's are met :
- Your time profile includes a main absence time type. The card can't appear if there is no balance on at least one of the time accounts linked to the main absence time type.
- 30 or more days have passed since the end of your last vacation.
- You haven't applied to take any vacation in the next 60 days or more.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to an Employee's home page who hasn't taken a vacation in last 30 days.
- There is no Time off engagement card appearing on the profile
There are multiple reasons for this issue.
1.Time Off Home Page Card Initial Load Job has not been scheduled on the instance.
2.Card will expire 14 days after card display start date.
3.If an employee dismisses a card or it expires, it will disappear for 30 days and re-appear on Home Page after 30 days.
4.If employee clicked on "Remind me Tomorrow", then Card will be removed from Home page for 24 hours and will re-appear on Home Page after 24 hours.
Run the "Time Off Home Page Card Initial Load Job" on the instance for the engagement card to show up immediately after execution completion in any of the causes mentioned above.
Using Employee Central Time Management - Time Off Home Page Card
2979181 - For you Today Engagement Cards & Quick Actions on The Latest Home Page
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Time Off Home Page Card, time off, engagement card, time for a break , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-ABS , Absence error's - Calculations, Deductions, TT&ET , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-UI , Team Absence Calender/ Workbench/ ESS UI's , How To