The Invoice Scanning is not picking up the Purchase Order information such as the Supplier and Product details.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Scanning view.
- Search and select the respective ID.
- Click on the Create Invoice button.
See that the information from the Purchase Order is not being picked.
The Scoping Question "Do you want to compare scanning invoice items with purchase order items?" has been selected.
This Scoping Question is relevant when the Product ID is available in the PDF file, then the system compares the items and if they are satisfied in the system, the Purchase Order information will be displayed in the New Invoice.
If the flag is not scoped, then when the Purchase Order is scanned from the PDF and upon creating the New Invoice, then entire information including the Supplier is determined from the Purchase Order.
In order to resolve the issue, please de-select the "Do you want to compare scanning invoice items with purchase order items?" Scoping Question as per following steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the respective Implementation Project and click on the Edit Project Scope button.
- Click on the Next button until Step 4 Questions.
- Expand Purchasing > Supplier Invoicing > Supplier Invoices and Credit Memos.
- De-Select the Scoping Question "Do you want to compare scanning invoice items with purchase order items?".
- Click on the Next button until Step 5 Review.
- Click on the Finish button.
Once this is de-selected, then the Purchase Order details should be picked up with Supplier Invoice Scanned.
Invoice Scanning, Supplier Invoice, Purchase Order , KBA , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To