How to extract required information using the type "Tile" inside Reporting > Recruiting V2?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA)
When using this Report type, we get different format of data if comparing to the type "Table". The first point to observe is that this type is restricted do generate data using only one column and one metric. Each one will run a function:
- Category is where you will choose the data you want to display on the Report;
- Metric is what you are "counting" and using to cross with the category to display the data.
Building an example for this article, it will be created a report to get the Age of Requisitions.
- The first step is going to Reporting > New > Select "Tile" > RecruitingV2:
- Fill correctly the name of Report and description and click to continue, fill now the Category, Metric and Calculation (please also note that you can select any type of Chart, but it will be used "Pie"). Following the purpose to generate the required Report, it will be necessary to set the Category as:
Please note that when trying to add more columns, system will throw an error. It is only possible to select one column and one metric:
- You can select filters if desired, by filtering only specifics Job Requisitions IDs (it is optional). Same applies to section "Date Filters";
- After setting these, it is required to set "Drill Down Columns" which works as a helpful tool to display data. You can select any column to increase in your report and help the navigation, since it display what is clicked accordingly to which data it will display. In this case, it will be chosen the column "Job Title".
- When finished all of the steps, we can observe the results through "Preview" tool:
- When concluded, it can be saved or it can be download by clicking on the icon of Download, from the right corner.
recruiting report, reporting, report center, recruiting tile report, tile report , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To