- RAISE_EXCEPTION dump occurs in CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY when using a Utilities business role in the CRM Interaction Center
- It can occur when searching for a Business Partner, and can occur for Utilities UI component such as IUICOBJD
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- CRM Utilities
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
, KBA , CRM-IU-IC , Interaction Center , CA-WUI-UI-TAG , Tag Library , CRM-S4-IU , S4CRM: Utilities Industry , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.