- After configuring Prepaid balance and deduction wage types in table T51P1, you see in payroll calculation that the prepaid balance is available in payroll table LRT or RT.
- However, some prepaid deduction wage types you configured on table T51P6 are not getting deducted from the balance amount, even when balance is still available.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP HANA, platform edition all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
pre-paid, prepaid, pre paid, deduction, arrears, arrrs, ddntk, PRPRI, PPD, deducting , KBA , PY-XX-PF , Payroll Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.