- Using Smart Data integration (SDI) trying to reach PostgreSQL DB, seeing this error:
SAP JDBC 403 adapter validation failed, Invalid or unsupported by client SCRAM mechanisms
- Can connect to one PostgreSQL DB which cipher is DHE-RSA-ASE256-GCM-SHA384 bits 256.
- Can't connect to the PostgreSQL DB which protocol is TLSv1.3 cipher TLS_ASE_128_GCM_SHA256 bits 128.
- The PostgreSQL database version is 9.2, and not set SCRAM.
- The Data Provisioning (DP) Agent version is 2.5.3
SAP HANA smart data integration 2.0
PostgreSQL , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.