The Indian Government introduced a new Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) Section 194Q as effectively starting from 1st July 2021 :
- TDS is applicable on the purchase of goods
- TDS to be deducted only on the extent purchase consideration exceeds 5.000.000 INR between seller and buyer
- TDS rate is 0.1% if the Seller/Supplier has a provided Permanent Account Number (PAN)
VIM supports this legal change by a Correction Instruction (CI) having a minimum version of VIM 7.5 SP6 or VIM 16.3 SP1
- SAP Invoice Management by OpenText 7.5
- SAP Invoice Management by OpenText 7.6
- SAP Invoice Management by OpenText 16.3
- SAP Invoice Management by OpenText 20.4
SAP Invoice Management 16.3 by OpenText for SAP S/4HANA ; SAP Invoice Management 7.5 by OpenText for SAP S/4HANA
TDS 194Q , KBA , XX-PART-OPT-INV , SAP Invoice Management by OpenText , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.