- SAP Transportation Management Sales Order Scheduling
- You are using ATP and sales order scheduling
- In your Sales order Item > Schedule Lines, there are two line entries.
- One line entry has the Order Quantity and Rounded Quantity.
- The second line entry has the Confirmed Quantity.
- You expected that there would be only one line entry which would contain all the data.
- Why are there two line entries?
SAP Transportation Management
Object REPS LV03VFM7 Object Header FUGR V03V FORM MVERF_POS_CONDENSE mbdat tddat lddat wadat vfpmng , KBA , TM-INT-LI-CS-OS , Order Scheduling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.