You have created the self signed X509 certificate but it is not visible in the drop down when trying to attach it to a specific integration center job
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration center
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a REST IC job and select the any starting entity.
- Navigate to the destination settings tab
- Select Authentication Type: Certificate based authentication
- You are not able to select any X509 Certificate from the drop down menu
SAP Cloud Root CA and External CA X509 certificates will be displayed in this list.
You can use SAP Cloud Root CA and External CA certificates in Integration center. SAP Cloud Root CA can be used in SAP to SAP Application integrations for mutual TLS authentication.
The external CA signed certificates that can be uploaded and stored as X509 Certificates. Upload a certificate using the Key Store field, by selecting a .pem file using Browse.
SAP Help portal: Creating REST Destination Settings
x509, certificate, integration center, certificate based authentication, certificate based, authentication , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC-FWK , Integration Center UI Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , Problem