You are trying to upload external x509 certificate via Security Center, but you received the following error.
"OData Service executeX509KeyStoreImport Failed, Error Status: error, errorThrown"
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Security center
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Security Center and select X509 certificates tab
- Select Certification Authority (CA) as External CA
- Click on Browse to upload the *.pem certificate file.
- When you select the file the system will throw the error mentioned above.
Currently in the code we are checking for Basic Constraints extensions in the X509 Certificate to identify whether the certificate is CA or not. The file should contain CA and Intermediate CA(if any) public certificates.
We will fix our code to default the X509 certificate to consider as not a CA for those missing with this extensions, for now I suggest to add this constraint to the certificate and upload it.
X509, CA, certificate, external CA, security center, "OData Service executeX509KeyStoreImport Failed, Error Status: error, errorThrown" , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC-FWK , Integration Center UI Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions