What are the permissions to publish selected worksheets and employees in Employee Central?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Compensation Home;
- Choose a Compensation template;
- Options to Publish Selected Worksheets and Employees not available;
- Or go to a Variable Pay template;
- Options are available, but no permissions to it;
Permission "Store Compensation Data in Employee Central", under Manage Compensation, is not enabled.
- Go to Manage Permission Roles;
- Choose your Role and click on Permissions;
- Go to Manage Compensation and enable "Store Compensation Data in Employee Central".
- Then go back to your template in Compensation Home. You should now be able to view those features.
compensation, variable, pay, publish, EC, selected, worksheets, employee, permission, execute, administrative , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation all versions