Error "Only one characteristic and its attributes may be selected when importing into a dimension Correlation ID: xxxx" when importing BW data into Public Dimension
- SAP ANALYTICS CLOUD (SAC) 2021 QRC 2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a public dimension, with ID, description, and some properties.
- Import data from BW data source into the Public Dimension.
- In Query Panel, drag more than one dimension into the panel.
- Click OK and import data, observe Error "Only one characteristic and its attributes may be selected when importing into a dimension Correlation ID: xxxx" is displayed.
This is current limitation. One characteristic and its attributes could be selected into the query panel. Multiple characteristics cannot be imported in the same time while importing data into dimension.
- the Adopt and Influence Portal: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/884
- 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 1515837 - How To: Enhancement Request Process using the Customer Influence and Adopt site
- 3006315 - How to submit a Feature Requests / Enhancement ideas for SAP Cloud Products
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
BW Infoobject, infocube, BEx query, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem