Eligibility rules were created but are not displaying in the compensation template.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
Reproducing the Issue
- Create rule under Configure Business Rules;
- Make sure the rule is Compensation Eligibility type;
- Go to the compensation template -> Eligibility;
- No rules available.
Under Rule Type, in Picklist Center, Compensation Eligibility external code is set as "CompensationEligibility".
The external code for Compensation Eligibility should be "compensationEligibility". The letter "c" should not be a capital letter.
To correct that, follow the steps below:
- Go to Picklist Center;
- Search for Rule Type;
- Click on the version;
- Search for Compensation Eligibility and click on it;
- Change the external code by changing the "c" to a lower case.
Once this is done, the rules will need to be edited again. Edit the Basic Information of the rule.
Change the type, save it. Edit again and set it back to Compensation Eligibility, save it. After that, the rules should be displaying in the template.
eligibility, rules, not, available, visible, compensation, form, template, type , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-FRM , Forms & Templates , Problem