The following errors are monitored in Flexible Workflow Administration app for the workflow of credit memo request.
- No users found for task (SWF_FLEX_RUN142)
- Error resolving agent rule '$0004$/FUNC/CMR1LVLA' (SWF_FLEX_ENGINE016)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Here take the credit memo request as an example. It will be the same for other types of sales documents relevant to the workflow process.
- Sales document workflow has been set up and the recipient is assigned by user (the recipient can also be assigned by role, which will not be discussed here).
- Create and save a credit memo request and find the status of this credit memo request is In Approval.
- However, the approver does not receive this credit memo request either in the My Inbox app or in the Notifications section on the top right corner.
- Meanwhile, open the Manage Credit Memo Requests app and click Go.
- Click on the number of this credit memo request and then click on this number again.
- Under the Approval Details tab, find the error No users found for task. The approver shows only as a recipient but not as a processor.
The agent this workflow finds might be the same user who created the credit memo request, which should be avoided. In order to avoid situations where users could approve their own approval requests, the system now prevents you from assigning the same user as both the approval requester and approver.
Please note that 'Avoid approval by requester' is by design. So different users should be used separately for approval requester and approver.
SWF_FLEX_RUN142, SWF_FLEX_ENGINE016, Credit Memo Request, No users found for task, Business Exception Triggered, SWF_FLEX_RUN016 , KBA , SD-SLS-2CL , Sales (Public Cloud) , SD-SLS-CMR-2CL , Credit Memo Request and Debit Memo Request (Public Cloud) , Problem