- After a restore of an environment, it is not possible to see the reports, transformation files, conversion files and packages in EPM Add-in, even though they do exist and are available in PC_MS\Data\Webfolders folder of the environment/model.
- It only occurs for one specific environment, as we can access to packages for all others environments
- From EPM Data Manager, "Edit Package" on an existing package from "Data Manager">Organize package list", it raised an error when clicking on "Modify script" button
"Cannot find the registered package, please check the source package to be copied (moved)"
- When clicking on "Change" to select the package file, it is not possible to see Examples, My Files and System Files folder under Packages:
- When checking from PC_MS\Data\Webfolders for the environment/model Datamanager, package files do exist :
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Microsoft platform version 10.1 onwards including Support Packages
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for the Microsoft platform all versions
Webfolders, restore fail, Examples, My Files and System Files, PC_MS\Data\Webfolders , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.