When running Prepare Billing in app Manage Project Billing you receive warning “One or several postings were excluded due to incomplete configuration.”
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In Create Customer Projects app, create a project with "Use Project Billing (New)" active
- Add expenses against the project
- Run Manage Project Billing for the project
- Prepare Billing gives warning “One or several postings were excluded due to incomplete configuration.”
Missing configuration, CMPRJBL001
- Ensure Material Determination configuration is carried out in SSCUI 103637 "Maintain Project Billing Profile". More information on Project Billing Material Determination can be found in this SAP Blog
- Ensure the Delivery plant is maintained on the Product in app "Manage Product Master Data" -> Distribution Chains. After updating the Delivery Plant on the Product proceed as described in KBA 3147565.
- If postings are not made in Product's Base Unit of Measure, please ensure the alternative UoM conversion is maintained in Manage Product Master Data.
After completing any of the above changes, run "Schedule Repricing for Projects" for any affected project before running "Manage Project Billing" again.
No data found, , KBA , PS-FIO-BIL , Fiori UI for Project Billing , How To
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions