You have created some kit item lists and want to update them via migration tool, but the migration tool reports error:An active sales kit item list already exists for the sales kit ID ABC.
(ABC represents the ID ls sales kit ID)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Access the Overview work center view
- Locate and open fine-tuning activity Migration of Kit Item List.
- Click the link to "Migrate kit item list using the migration tool".
- In the new screen, select the migration file. The migration mode is Modify already existing records.
- Click Execute Migration, then select Execute Migration Step by Step.
- Proceed until step 3 - Simulate Import to see the error message: An active sales kit item list already exists for the sales kit ID ABC.
You can only create Kits using the migration tool - they can't be updated using the migration tool.
Migrate kit item list; migration tool; An active sales kit item list already exists for the sales kit , KBA , AP-IP , Inventory Processing , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions