- When the hiring manager completes Form I-9 Section 2, the Candidate Details page shows the task was completed by an external user instead of the hiring manager.
- Complete e signature for Compliance Forms in the Onboarding Dashboard shows blank under 'Completed by' section.
- Complete Form I-9 Section 2 in the Onboarding Dashboard shows 'Complete by: [External user]' which should have been the Hiring Manager.
SAP SuccesFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the Instance
- Go to the Onboarding Dashboard
- Find the onboardee
- Click on 'View Details' for Complete e signature for Compliance Forms
- See that the Completed By field is empty.
- Click on the 'View Details' for Complete Form I-9 Section 2
- See that the Completed By field shows the candidate's name instead of the Hiring Manager.
- Known defect and a patch has already been deployed.
- Update Process Flow XML for Onboarding is not yet done after the patch.
PERMANENT FIX: A code-fix has already been introduced and is scheduled to be deployed on 2H 2021. This code-fix has been patched on 7th of May.
- To apply the patch, need to 'Update Process Flow XML for Onboarding' and test with a fresh candidate.
- This has been tested and confirmed from Demo instance that solution works.
Form I-9, Complete e signature for Compliance Forms, Complete Form I-9 Section 2, Form I-9 section 2 status, Status, Compliance, US I9 form, OBX, Onboarding 2.0, OBX-17475, PTCH-35682
, KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EVF , Compliance 2.0 for i9 and everify , Known Error