Unable to view crystal reports via CMC/BI launch pad.
Failed to open the connection. ~tmp94b4a3e401660.rpt Details: Logon to underlying database failed
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 Support Pack 01 Patch 300.
- Apache Tomcat Web Application Server
- Microsoft Windows server 2016
- Deployment (Standalone/Clustered - How many nodes in the cluster?): Cluster
- Environment (DEV/TEST/PROD): Quality
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
database failed, Failed to open the connection , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.