What are the required permission for the NEW Onboarding dashboard
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
Want to enable the NEW Onboarding Dashboard
1. Necessary permission
- User Search in General User Permission
- First Name, Last Name, and Status under Employee Data
- Location, and Job Classification under Employee Central Effective Dated Entities Job Information
- Onboarding or Offboarding Object Permissions >> Process
2. To view the Onboarding Dashboard (New) tile on the home page, one of the below permissions must be enabled.
- To view the status of the compliance forms on the Dashboard, enable Show Compliance Forms Status on the Dashboard.
- To view the status of the new hire tasks on the Dashboard, enable Show Onboarding Tasks Status on the Dashboard.
- To view the data collection status on the Dashboard, enable Show Data Collection Status on the Dashboard.
- To view the status of Form I-9 and E-Verify on the Dashboard, enable Show Form I-9 and E-Verify Status on the Dashboard.
3. External User Target Population is provided
4. Under Manage Home Page, Onboarding dashboard (NEW) is added in both My Team and My Specialization.
It will show in either of mentioned sections if above permissions are provided
ONB, NEW, Onboarding, dashboard, permission , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DBD , Dashboard , How To