Authentication setting for Business Scenario "Cost Center Replication from SAP Master Data Integration to EC" is greyed out.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Activate Business Scenario under Admin Center-> Business Scenarios-> “Cost Center Replication from SAP Master Data Integration to EC”.
- Go to the “Source Setting” page, the “Authentication Type” is set to “None” and greyed out instead of “OAuth”.
- Go to Admin Center-> Business Scenarios
- Locate the Business Scenario ‘Cost Center Replication from SAP Master Data Integration to EC’ -> set to active
- Go to Source Settings. Here, you would see "Authentication Type" as None.
- Do not save this Integration and click on "Cancel".
- This will take you back to the Business Scenarios page.
- Activate the "Cost Center Replication from SAP Master Data Integration to EC" again and go to "Source Settings" page.
- You would see that authentication is set as "OAUTH"
NOTE: OAUTH is the only supported Authentication type.
If you have already saved your business scenarios and configured, however, "Authentication type" is set as "None" then go to Admin Center-> Business Scenarios and delete the integration by clicking on delete icon.
Check the video under attachment section for a Demo.
MDI, MDS, Intelligent Enterprise, Cost Center, Integration Center, OAUTH , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-MDI , OneMDI Business Scenarios , Problem