- From SAP application getting many short dumps Runtime Errors DBSQL_CONNECTION_NO_METADATA
- From ASE dataserver getting errors:
- Error: 1601, Severity: 17, State: 7
- There are not enough 'user connections' available to start a new process. Retry when there are fewer active users, or ask your System Administrator to reconfigure ASE with more user connections.
- ST22 DUMP error:
- No metadata found for database connection "R/3*DDFTX"
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
dumps, ST22, 1601, "R/3*DDFTX", , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.