Employee login is appearing appearing a different value.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
To correct and change the EmployeeLogin access to super admin is necessary, so please contact your partner and ask to then to proceed with the following steps.
- Go to super admin;
- Access customer account;
- Go to Manage HR Data;
- Search for the candidate using the first and last name;
- Select the candidate records;
- Search for the key "EmployeeLogin";
- Enter the new and correct value for this;
- Click in Save Changes.
If you're not working with partner, please create a ticket with SAP Support and provide the following information:
- Support access;
- Candidate full name;
- Your formal approval to proceed with the changes.
ONB, onboarding, how to, employeelogin, employee login, managehrdata, Manage HR Data, employee name , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions