- Unable to create a new task which features one of the datastores as Websocket RFC based IBP datastore.
- "Save and close" or "Save and define data flow" buttons do not respond.
- The IBP datastore mainly uses Websocket RFC configuration, but also has a second non-default configuration with an invalid agent/IBP instance defined.
- Console output from web browser developer tools shows similar error:
- Loading of data failed: Error: Error: adding element with duplicate id 'org_application_name_tgr_<agent name>-lb'
SAP Cloud Integration for data services
SAP Cloud Integration for data services 1.0
KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.