The subject of the e-mail shows the Invoice ID twice.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoicing Work Center.
- Go to Invoice Documents View.
- Search for Invoice ID XYZ and select it. (XYZ stands for the Invoice ID)
- Click in the Edit button and then in the View All button.
- Navigate to the Output History tab and to E-mail Text subtab.
See that E-mail Subject: 'ABC - Invoice No. XYZ XYZ'. (ABC represents the Seller's Account)
The Invoice ID is always attached to the end of the e-mail subject, so it only shows once. However if a placeholder is added, the e-mail subject is going to show the ID twice.
In order to avoid the Invoice ID from showing twice in the E-mail Subject, please remove the Invoice ID Placeholder and let the system automatically add this information.
Invoices, e-mail template, e-mail subject , KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To
SAP Business ByDesign 2105