- SAP Cloud ALM has been recently been provisioned
- Authentication of users is not taking place
- Only the user who provisioned can Logon to SAP cloud ALM
- The S-User who provisioned SAP Cloud ALM cannot add users
- When users try to logon then may encounter the error message, Access Denied, with text
“You entered a valid URL, but you are not authorized to view content”
SAP Cloud ALM
SAP Cloud ALM 1.0
IAS, IDP, Authentication, CALM, Cloud ALM, Onboarding, Onboard, Access Denied, not authorized , KBA , SV-CLM-INF-ONB , Onboarding and Decomissioning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.