Why referral tracking award amount resets to $0 when a candidate is moved to some disqualified status?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Careers;
- Under the Referral Tracking tab, you will see the eligible earnings of each candidate you have referred to a particular job;
- Now go to Recruiting -> Open some job requisition where you have forwarded a candidate;
- Move this referral candidate to some disqualified status;
- Back to Careers and go to the "Referral Tracking" tab
- Notice that the earnings for that specific user that you have moved to some disqualified status are showing as 0.
The candidate has been moved to a disqualified status.
It's expected behavior that the Earning Potential amount will be $0 for a disqualified candidate as the Earning Potential will consider any In-Progress statuses, including Forwarded and Invite to Apply status.
referral, referral award, referral amount, referral earning, Referral Tracking, disqualified status , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions