How can we add more fields in "Group By Field 1"?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
The fields in the dropdown from Budget Grouping come from Design Worksheet. It needs to be type string, read-only yes and reportable.
To add standard fields, just check if they meet the requirements above. And please note that this does not apply for fields with formula.
If you'd like to add custom fields there, please follow the steps below:
- Choose your template in Compensation Home;
- Go to Design Worksheet and click on "Add Column -> Custom";
- Then, select Read-only yes and Column Type string;
- And click on Reportable;
- Click on Save and go to Budget, under Plan Details;
- Then click on Add Budget Grouping;
- In the Group By Field 1 you should now be able to see the custom field.
budget, grouping, field, dropdown, option, column, design, worksheet, group, add , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-BUD , Budgets, Budget assignment, planning and configuration , How To