You have added Input Scrap Percentage in Production Model however when you confirm the production task system does not calculate the input product quantity including scrap percentage.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Planning and Production Master Data WorkCentre.
- Navigate to Production Models View.
- Search for relevant Production Model ID and edit it.
- View All then go to Bill of Operations tab, select Product Assignment subtab.
- Verify if Input Scrap% is maintained.
- Now Go to Production Control WorkCentre.
- Go to the Task Control WorkCentre, search for relevant Task ID.
- Select and click on Confirm, navigate to Input Products tab.
- Here verify that if planned quantity is equal to BoM quantity + Scrap factor% (i.e., maintained in the relevant Production Model).
- Now go to Output Products tab, enter the full Confirmed Quantity for Confirmation.
- Again now when you check in Input Products tab, you can see only the BoM input quantities are present i.e. excluding scrap%.
- System has not added scrap% while calculating Input products quantities.
System is not fetching the scrap details while confirming the task because user has entered the quantity manually. As per the design, this functionality of scrap only works if the button "Confirm as planned" is pressed while confirming the task.
If it is entered manually, it will be considered as explicit confirmation and consider the quantity as per BOM only.
This functionality with input scrap works when user confirms the task using option Confirmed as Planned.
Input Scrap, Confirm, production task, Production Input Scrap not working, Input Product Scrap, Confirm as Planned, input scrap, production model input scrap. , KBA , input scrap , scrap percentage , confirm the task , production input scrap not working , input product scrap , confirm as planned , production model input scrap. , production task , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , Problem