You find that the state of Taiwan supplier in not displaying in purchase order output form
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to Purchase Orders view.
- Open purchase order ABC (ABC represents for the purchase order ID).
- Navigate to General tab, you can see the state field has value in the order itself.
- However, click on Preview button for created purchase order, there is no state information for supplier in the form template.
This is due to the address format is not defined for country Taiwan.
The state value is not fetched in the Address column in supplier master data.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Search for Activity: Countries/Regions.
- Go to Edit Countries/Regions.
- Filter TW and navigate to Postal Attributes.
- See the Address Formatting Routine is blank.
- Please enter 022 - China in the field.
- Then go back to supplier master data, you will see that state value is fetched automatically.
State, Purchase order, Output form template, Taiwan, Address formatting routine, Countries/Regions , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , Problem