- A package would take nearly 3 times more for a single member the ENTITY and TIME dimensions when having a Data Access Profile (DAP) applied for a user to restrict to one particular XXX dimension (User-Defined Secured).
- An admin user with NO access restrictions to XXX dimension is able to run the package for a same scope ENTITY / TIME selection in normal time (less than 2 min), whereas for an end user with access restrictions to XXX Dimension, it takes approximately 5 min.
- Note that access restrictions to other dimensions had no effect in package performance on the execution
- Why does restricted access to the XXX User-Defined Secured dimension cause such a significant increase in package execution ?
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Netweaver platform version 11.1 onwards including Support Packages for SAP BW/4HANA
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA
KBA , EPM-BPC-BW4-DM , BPC/4 - Data Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.