- The Employee status field values are showing up option ID's when the report is generated in French
- The Report works fine when its generated in English.
- The Employee status picklist has default values maintained. So the expectation is to have default value come up if French translation is not maintained which is not happening
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Maintain a default value for a picklist but not a language specific value.
- Generate the report in a language where the translation is not maintained
- Notice that the report includes option ID's and not the Default values
- Engineering team confirmed it is expected behavior based on the default language of logged in user, translations available and default company language.
- Add the Translation in the picklist (Both child and parent) for that specific language
- The expected behavior the way locale degradation works: Logged in user Locale — > Company Locale Default value. First logged in user's language translation will be used to display the picklist translations if available, if not then company default language translation will be used.
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, ECT-174277, EAS-34904 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , LOD-SF-EC-ADM , Admin Tools (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions