You find some business catalogs are deprecated or you face kind of authorization issue caused by deprecated business catalogs after system upgrade, hence you want to adjust the change to your business roles.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Marketing Cloud Edition
Business catalogs may get deprecated or replaced in new release, however the changes do not reflect in existing business roles. After business catalogs get deprecated, they are still valid for next few releases and will finally be invalid. You need to adopt the changes by yourself before the business catalogs become invalid.
- Make sure business catalog SAP_CORE_BC_IAM_UPGRADE (or business role SAP_BR_ADMINISTRATOR) is assigned to your user.
- Open Manage Business Role Changes After Upgrade app.
- To adjust business roles created from business role template, please open the template from"Business Role Templates" tab.
- Select all the business role IDs, then click on "Compare with Business Role Template" button.
- Apply all the changes then save the changes.
- If your business roles are not created from templates, then you need open "Affected Business Roles" tab then open your business role.
- Click on Edit button then click on Manage Changes After Upgrade button, then select the business catalogs to adopt the changes.
Business Catalogs, business roles, upgrade, Manage Business Role Changes After Upgrade. , KBA , CEC-MKT-BF , Basic Functions , BC-SRV-APS-IAM , Identity and Access Management , How To