You have unflagged all the Purchase Order fields to print output of changes in the SSCUI 102272 Fields Relevant to Printouts of Changes, but when you add a Item in the Purchase Order a change output form is generated.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Manage Your Soluiton
- Configure your Solution
- Search for the SSCUI 102272 Fields Relevant to Printouts of Changes
- Unflag all the Purchase Order and Purchase Order Items to printout of change
- Go to a existing purchase order and add a new item
- A change output will be generated
Standard system behavior.
When a new Purchase Order item is created the system will always consider to create a new output to send to the supplier.
2982108 - Purchase Order change output is generated even if the PURCHASINGDOCUMENTDELETIONCODE is disable.
Purchase Order; Output; Change; , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-OC , Message determination and printing , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions