When you click Generate Summary or Re-generate Summary the logo is missing on PDF document.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Appointments work center.
2. Search for "123" Appointment.
3. Click in Generate Summary.
4. The logo on header is not appearing on PDF document.
The logo is not appearing when generating summary as the "Appointment Summary" template is using the Master Template which does not have the logo.
You can either change the Form Template settings by following the steps below.
1. Go to Form Template Maintenance work center.
2. Search for the form used in the document.
3. Click in Actions and open the "Change Master Template usage".
4. Remove the "Use Form Master Template" flag.
Or you can add the logo on Master Template header.
Such scenario is applicable for other documents as well, such as Sales Quote, Sales Order, etc.
Form, Logo, Not Available, Missing, Preview, Generate, Summary. , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To