You have set access restriction for user A and hope he/she has only access to the given access group.
However, user A still has access right to all the projects in the system. Seems the restriction is not working for the user.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application ans User Management work center.
- Go to Business User view.
- Edit Access Rights for user A.
- Navigate to work center view ID: PRO_PROJECTS.
- Set read access restricted to only one access group: user A, and write access with no access.
- Then, log in user A.
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Go to Projects view.
- Filter the list All Projects.
- User A can still see all the projects in the system.
User is assigned to PDI work centers.
Please separate the authorizations of business users and development users.
Remove PDI work centers for the user, the access restriction of projects will work.
Access restriction, Projects, PRO_PROJECTS, Project Management, Read access, Access group , KBA , SRD-PRO-PMN , Project Management , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions