- How to hide the sum label in the Stacked Bar/Column chart in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story with Stacked Bar/Column chart.
- The measure value and sum result will display over the bar.
- There is no way to only hide the sum result.
=> Note that Check the chart Show/Hide, there is no way to only hide the sum result without hiding the measure value.
- The current behavior is by design.
- Only Chart Title, Subtitle, Chart Details, Legend, Data labels, X-Axis Labels, Y-Axis Labels, Footer and Axis line could be hide and show.
- If hiding the Data Labels, all the measure values and sum result will hide.
- The expected behavior belongs to SAC enhancement request. Would invite you to raise idea in Influence Site.
2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 1515837 - How To: Enhancement Request Process using the Customer Influence and Adopt site
- 3006315 - How to submit a Feature Requests / Enhancement ideas for SAP Cloud Products
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
reference line, by design, enhancement, improve, new functionality, SAP Cloud for Planning, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, customer, influence, improvement, ideas, idea place, ideas place, improvement, Is there a product development area where we can make suggestions for improvements and perhaps know what changes are currently worked on,Stacked, chart, total, sum , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem