- Canadian tax forms shows State instead of Province, and Zip code instead of Postal code under address information.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as external onboardee
- Click Complete Compliance Task
- Select Canadian tax forms, and start
- Notice that field labels in Address section for State and zip code shows as 'Province' and 'Postal Code'.
- Known issue
- This issue has been raised to our engineering team whom advised that the fix is targeted to be part of the 2111 release corrections wherein all Canada Federal Forms field labels in Address section for State and zip code should be replaced with 'Province' and 'Postal Code'.
Tax forms, Compliance, Compliance forms, Forms, OBX, ONB 2.0, OBX-19571
KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-FRM , Compliance 2.0 Country Forms , Known Error
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2105