Import Changes from Employee Central History Import Overrides Import from Employee History within Variable Pay
SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
Reproducing the Issue
1. Make a change from Edit Employee History from Variable Pay Template and save it.
2. Navigate to Employee profile (EC) and make a change from there as well for an employee.
3. After changes made, go to your VRP Template > Plan Set Up > Mange Users > Import Employee History from Employee Central
4. Check only the Import only changed records.
5. Once all are imported. You can see that history file is not updated only with EC changes, it actually updates all records, so it even overwrites manual changes in history file.
The option "Do not override manually updated employees" is unchecked from Advance settings of the Variable Pay Template.
Trigger the option "Do not override manually updated employees" from Advance settings of the Variable Pay Template.
edit employee history overrides, overrides, Import Employee History from Employee Central overrides, variable pay employee history, changes from employee history not captured, ec changes not showing upon import on Import Employee History from Employee Central , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP-EC , Employee Central data, configuration , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem