You are able to perform Undo-Release and Cancellation of an Outbound Delivery without even cancellation of an invoice created against it.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Workcenter.
- Go to Outbound Deliveries view.
- Show All Outbound Deliveries via drop-down and find relevant outbound delivery.
- Select it and choose the Undo-release option.
- Now edit and go to View All.
- Go to document flow, check relevant warehouse order ID.
- Perform Adjustment Confirmation against it.
- Once it is done, now go to Outbound Delivery ID.
- Select it and choose Cancel.
- Here, the system allows cancelling the outbound delivery.
- Again go to document flow of outbound delivery, here you can see Customer Invoice with released status exists against it.
Since the flag for scoping question: "Do you want to stop undo release of outbound delivery if it's already invoiced ?" is not marked, which stops user to perform Undo-release of an Outbound Delivery if it is invoiced.
The system displays the warning message only when the flag for the scoping question 'Do you want to stop undo release of outbound delivery if it's already invoiced?' is not marked and the undo release is performed for an Outbound Delivery that has already been invoiced. In case the flag is marked on the scoping question, then the system displays the message as an Error.
- Go to Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant Project and choose Edit Project Scope.
- In Guided Activity and choose next.
- Navigate to the Questions tab.
- Select All Elements, under scoping element select: Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Logistics.
- Expand all and select section: Outbound Logistics.
- Now select subsection: Outbound Logistics.
- Right of the window, mark the checkbox for question: Do you want to stop undo release of outbound delivery if it's already invoiced ?
- Go to next and complete the guided activity.
Note: This scoping question stops undo release action against OD when a released invoice exists against it.
If later, an invoice gets canceled then user can perform an undo-release of an Outbound delivery.
Cancel Outbound Delivery, Released invoice, cancellation of Invoice, Undo release, Undo release of outbound delivery, Do you want to stop undo release of outbound delivery if it's already invoiced?, Do you want to stop undo release of outbound delivery if it's already invoiced, Scoping, Cancellation of outbound delivery, Outbound Logistics, , KBA , cancel outbound delivery , released invoice , cancel invoice , undo release , outbound logistics, , outbound delivery , cancellation of outbound delivery, , scoping , do you want to stop undo release of outb , AP-ODP-OD , Outbound Delivery , Problem